Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome to my new attempts

Now my 2 oldest are in school, I have more time... More time to blog, eat, sleep, paint my nails... no, lets get real! I need to use this time wisely. I need to clean, play with my children and exercise. So here is my blog devoted to helping myself achieve these goal, and hopefully anyone along the way!

Hello. Here I am having a great time avoiding what I really need to do, by offering a daily dose of advice. Something I am going to try to stick to. Each day I am going to post a simple housekeeping tip.

If you have any success please comment and let me know if it was helpful to you.
Also share helpful tips with me and I will post them as well.

I think this will be fun for me to keep up on something daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment