Thursday, September 17, 2009

TIP #1


I've thought of a bunch of first tips, like microwaving a sponge for 2 minutes kills all the bacteria, or keep Clorox Wipes near your toilet for easy messes, or take a damp rag around your house and open your eyes, it will amaze you what you'll find; but no, I am going to post something else.

My first housekeeping tip begins with this:
Love your children
. Now I am not giving myself an excuse not to clean, but they come first. Messes are no reason to yell. Their hearts are precious and their intentions are pure. I know that they won't be around for ever and neither will the messes they make.
Disclaimer I am adding all this information because it is what I need to hear!

3 comments:

  1. great ideas and wise words!!! i'm glad you started this emily. sometimes it's important to choose your battles...something i'm still trying to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blog! I took a rag and started cleaning my walls the other day - scary, especially down low where Kate crawls. One thing I've started to do is powerblasts. If I have free time I get on the computer, but now I try to do a 10-15 minute powerblast of cleaning first. It's amazing what you can get done when you set the timer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first tip is the best! It's wise to keep in mind what's most important! They will be grown before we know it.

    ReplyDelete